Thursday, June 25, 2009

Charmed, I'm sure!

If you are reading this blog then you got here one of two ways - the internet faeries plopped you down on my tiny little piece of blogging real estate or I told you to come here. Not that I mind either accessing scenario. I'd like to think that I'm a pretty easy-going gal!

I've broken the rules as far as first posts are concerned. My first post was a placeholder post. Terribly unexciting if you ask me! So I'm going to follow up that lousy post with a better, more informative one. We are going to talk about my favoritest topic in the universe - me.

My name is Misty. My father named me after a rarely heard 1978 Def Leppard demo song titled "Misty Dreamer (Tomorrow Seems Like Yesterday)." I'm a typical Aquarius. When I get up in the morning, the first thing I look at is my horoscope. This strange relationship I have with the stars is as close to a religious experience as I can get. Don't get me started on the fortune cookies.

The purpose of this blog is to leave a public record of my doings for the world to enjoy. And by world, I mean my friends, family, and various co-workers. The content is going to focus primarily on art, writing, and the general musings of a twenty-something pirate princess. Did I mention the adventures? I love me some adventures!

Stick around, guys. I promise a good time and am capable of delivering said promise.

1 comment:

kittycat said...

I thought you were named after Led Zeppelin's Misty Mountain Hop!